Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Keanu's Confession



Hi, my name is Keanu Reeves. Although many of you know me, before now it has not been common knowledge that I am in love... with Terra. That's right. Madly insanely in love with Terra. Although she has been playing hard to get, I intend to marry that girl, as soon as I get her drunk in Reno.



Funny story. Many of you think that I am gay. Ha Ha. Laugh it up.



Because I don't think it's funny. And you don't want to see me... thinking.



I love her so much that I dressed up in these leather pants and posed next to a motorcycle just to get her all hot and bothered. Trust me when I say she is hot, and bothered.



Now get out.
I know a lot of you are in line for a little bit o'Terra. But get out. She has me now, and she doesn't want anything to do with you losers.



So Terra. Now that it's just me and you, I think it's time that you start showing some skin.



Umm. Excuse me, I hate to interrupt your whole, "I swear I'm not a fag" routine.



"... "




But I can't let you have Terra.
I'm not in love with her, but I do need to do her. Although there are other...somewhat... better looking girls out there. Let's face it. She's fucking hot in bed. I just don't think that something as tasty as that should be wasted on some candy ass fairy.



"... "




Hey you fag! Stop staring at my package!



Ha ha. I was not staring at your gorg... package George.
You see... I am simply not gay.
I am 100% bi- I mean straight. Definately straight.
However, I agree. Terra kicks ass in bed. Therefore I can't let you have her.



It's go time.

Att: non-bloggers, rant here! |

6 Judgements:

Blogger Peeved Michelle said...

Have fun kids. Use a rubber.

8:05 PM  
Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

I say we put the DJ in the Iron Maiden.

9:01 AM  
Blogger TerraT said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:58 AM  
Blogger TerraT said...

Michelle, I can't help that these boys are chasing me. But I am a good Catholic girl, and therefore am holding out for marraige!

;p

DJ, if you looked like Keanu I am sure you would have already had to have put a restraining order on me since I would have taken up permanent residence in the bushes outside of your home. I am rarely psychotic, but there are always exceptions to the rule!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Keanuette said...

Nutter! LOL!

9:19 AM  
Blogger TerraT said...

Tracie just told me that she met Keanu once and it was, "No big deal"!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never had such a strong urge to kill her.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home