Friday, March 11, 2005

Back By Popular Demand (Newly Edited!!)

(sort of. Is three votes a popular demand? Anyway it's back! For your edification! For your amusement! And also if you were a participant that night, for your memory! You know. In case you blacked out.)

Friday was crazy.

Seven of my friends called me, apparently it was national "let’s talk to Terra" day, and I ended up hanging out/meeting up with twelve friends/acquaintances. I think I’m forgetting a few people though… once the number gets that high though who can really blame me?

Here’s a brief list of my night:

Hung out with Suzy and had, Suzy just got dumped, drinks. Poor girl. We may have done a tiny bit of male bashing and "Yay we're single!" proclamations.

Made plans to meet up with CL who picked me up at my house. Too late I realized that CL might be a potential stalker...

Hung out at the Brit.

Drank some beer.

Met weird guy who claimed to juggle daggers in order to impress women, whom he then apparently videotaped. Nice.

Drank some more beer.

Dagger Guy entertained us with stories of blood, sluts and mayhem. Oh, and daggers.

Met DJ and his group for the first time.

Drank some more beer.

Smoked a cigarette.

Called DJ on smoking, I thought you quit buddy?

Drank some more beer.

Tried to scare DJ with my Compton act.

Had to calm DJ down from the rafters… sorry!

Had to tell CL that she was not allowed to table dance, no matter how many daggers that guy juggled!

Had to tell DJ that he wasn’t allowed to table dance either.

Smacked DJ for threatening me with a Jack and Coke.

Let DJ’s brother table dance while being videotaped. Hey, I don’t know that guy.

Was told by Dagger Guy that he had heard all slutty women wear toe rings. He dropped the word asinine into the convo and I threw insipid back at him. I won points, he didn't, although he did earn a laugh.

I wear a toe ring. How the F did he notice that?

Walked inside to dance.

Did small strip tease for Cindy Lou… who then pointed it out to everyone! Traitor, oh and also a cheap tipper by the way.

Danced with DJ.

CL danced too! You go girl!

Talked DJ’s brother out of leaving the dance floor.

He talked me into leaving the dance floor by tempting me with patron… and beer. Hmm. He might be my new best friend.

DJ’s brother licked me. Hmm. Will have to rethink new best friend status. However he was drunk, and he did buy me patron. So he was forgiven, after I carefully explained my germ phobia to him. He promised to never lick me again. YAY.

Suddenly realizing that being my best friend included lots of fun and laughter DJ knocked his brother off of the bar stool and bought me patron too!

CL just laughed because she knows she has seniority. Plus she could totally kick DJ’s ass.

Admitting defeat DJ’s brother wandered away to play table hockey and ogle nearby girls.

We all said goodbye in the parking lot. Poor DJ had red eyes and had to be to work in just a few hours, meanwhile his brother was swaying methodically from side to side. It was funny.

CL drove me to my usual hangout where my ride was waiting and that is where we said goodbye. Realized CL is too cool to be a potential stalker. She is potential stalkee.

At the Lounge I said hi to R, Andy, Dolores, Tracie, Geoff, M, S, J and Big Mike. Everyone was headed to breakfast, Andy handed me the keys to his car without a second thought. I proceeded to drive drunkenly around town, unfortunately there were no small animals playing in the streets, or their front laws, or the parks. A Lexus is an all terrain vehicle right?

Big M hit on me.... ok ok. I may have started it.

R intervened.

Tracie tried to stop R and failed. No matter, Big M strikes me, and everyone else, as the king of sluts.

Tracie fed me ice cubes across the table. Does she have a toe ring too? S took a picture. Great I'm probably on the internet now.

Andy let me drive his car home and I repaid him by making him laugh as he was exiting the vehicle so he hit his head on the roof of the car!!!!!!!!!! I’M SOOO SORRY!

I fell asleep on Tracie’s floor with Andy playing the guitar. After Tracie walked him out she woke me up and said, "Get the Fu@# out of my room". I may be paraphrasing a bit.

And that was my night. Ok, Ok, I might have smoked more cigarettes then I’m admitting to. What are you? The cancer police? Next thing I know you’ll be telling me to stop eating paint chips! As if that could possibly do any damage!

I have to say though, meeting people through blogger has been pretty cool. I thought it would be awkward meeting DJ and CL in person, but actually it felt like meeting up with old friends. Roy wasn’t able to hang out, since he was partying it up in Vegas (bastard) but he is tons of fun too. So, if you’re ever passing through San Jose, look us up. We’ll probably be the drunks on the corner swaying side to side singing, "We Like The Moon". But only at night.

We do have lives you know!

Att: non-bloggers, rant here! |

4 Judgements:

Blogger Cindy-Lou said...

How many shots of Patron and you dare give ME shit about driving? Hmmmm, Terra?? All I had was a couple Coors Lights and a (gag) Corona. Glad you made it through the night, although I thought you were going to have a brawl, that's why I beat it out of there so fast. haha.

6:27 PM  
Blogger TerraT said...

LOL...sorry I was joking about that part. Really, I thought the "all terrain" part would let you guys know I was kidding.

;)

9:14 PM  
Blogger JK said...

You people have fun down ni San Jose. If I'm ever passing through there, I want to go to a hockey game, and actually meet you people. I'm not a staker, well, maybe I could be, but really I'm not, trust me. As if that is going to instantly comfort you. hahaha :)

5:06 PM  
Blogger TerraT said...

You can come out and play... In fact if you are ever within 50 miles of San Jose you are required to, but you better know all of the words to "We Like The Moon" or there may be reprecussions.

That by the way is only my rule, but I tend to be the most violent of the crowd.

:-)

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home