Tuesday, April 05, 2005

If All My Friends Were Jumping Off a Bridge...

Would I jump too?

Probably.

But jumping bridges is pretty fun! My dad used to do it all the time. But then again one of his friends got hurt pretty bad when he jumped in feet first and his legs jack knifed causing his groin muscle to get pulled so he had to wear an A shaped brace between his legs. Everyone made fun of him and occasionally he would just tip over... face down. So to make him feel better my dad and his friends took him on a road trip that involved lots of beer and throwing the empty bottles out the back window at passing traffic. When they finally got to their destination some girls made out with Broken Groin Guy because they felt bad for him. So really he kinda came up. They also got drunk and attended a tent revival... getting up in the middle of it to start screaming, "He has been cured! It's a miracle!".

My dad was cool. This is why I've never jumped off a bridge or even been asked to... I'm not cool enough!

What was my point? Oh yeah:

So L said they found me through the "next blog" button. I thought, hey I should try that too. Guess what I found out? The majority of blogs out there suck ass. Seriously. Every one I saw I kept thinking, "BORING". I am so glad that I have the link list I do. You guys are rockstars. But then...

I hit the back button and began scrutinizing my own blog. Hmm. Here's what I concluded... It is very possible that I suck too. In which case you people are only reading me (lol that almost sounded dirty) out of pity. HURRAY for PITY!

HIP HIP HURRAY!

Ok, jokes aside, stay the hell away from the "next blog" button. I know, I know your eyes are now glued to it... your hand is hovering over the mouse... but for the love of all things holy, avoid the temptation!

Att: non-bloggers, rant here! |

0 Judgements:

Post a Comment

<< Home