Saturday, April 09, 2005

Last Night I Dreamt

That something died and just when I was about to call the whole thing a loss I realized that something beautiful had survived... almost undetected. But I needed you to nurture it, you who I had given up on.

I dreamt that I went to the salon and asked the lady to put on acrylic nails... and just as she started to apply them I ran out, realizing that my imperfect nails were beautiful, and what was not was trying to cover them up. I ran out apologizing, I'm sorry, I realize that I'm good enough after all.

I dreamt that I was a vixen in black wearing thigh high stockings seducing someone who was really seducing me.

And I dreamt that you apologized and I didn't know what to say, because for once, I actually believed you.

Att: non-bloggers, rant here! |

0 Judgements:

Post a Comment

<< Home