Monday, April 11, 2005

Gone For A While


(what I see when everyone's talking)

I love this blog, because I talk too much and it gives me a place to vent, a screen that can't say, "Shut the fuck up already". Dear screen, you never roll your eyes impatiently, or tell me, "Get to the point already". You know I don't have a point. You know I enjoy the journey more than the destination, and during my rants you never interrupt with the phrase, "You're drunk aren't you?". You have a spell check button and a delete button. Things life should come equipped with.

But anyway... just dying for a subject change:

Be back soon.

One more thing... Ty's my new favorite blogger. If I laugh one more time at work I'm getting fired.

Catch me on his comments, in the dark alley behind my work... STALKER, or... I dunno. You have a phone, maybe you have my number. I have a yahoo ID, maybe you have messenger. But in any case...

I'm out.

Att: non-bloggers, rant here! |

1 Judgements:

Blogger """Hello, My name is Prashant and I'm contacting from bedpage (www.bedpage.com) - we are a top classified advertiser. I found your website and offer a possible partnership with us that will help you w said...

"""Hello,
My name is Prashant and I'm contacting from bedpage (www.bedpage.com) - we are a top classified advertiser. I found your website and offer a possible partnership with us that will help you with increasing revenue from your web. We already work with similar webs like yours: these publishers earn great additional revenue with us.

We would like to place a dofollow link on your website from where we can get the traffic. We ae person responsible for your site  monetization so we can discuss some details and see if we could work together.
re willing to pay you in bitcoins.

We provide customised solutions for each partner, so I would like to get in touch with th
Best regards


--
Prashant
Traffic Acquisition
bedpage

Email: bpmediabuyer@gmail.com
Skype: prashushinde7 
Website: www.bedpage.com

"""

3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home